The first full week of 2021 was a biggie for Nintendo with news of their first acquisition in years: Luigi’s Mansion 3 developer, Next Level Games. Pete and Steve discuss why Nintendo might want to bring Next Level Games in house and debate what other studios might be ripe for the picking.
- 00:04:20 – What We’re Playing
- 00:26:10 – BOTW NPCs are advanced Miis
- 00:33:21 – Monster Hunter Rise crashed the eShop
- 00:40:01 – Scott Pilgrim Vs The World Limited Run Games releases
- 00:45:18 – Mario Party dev NDCube is recruiting for a new game
- 00:47:50 – MailPot
- 00:52:18 – Main Topic: Nintendo acquires Next Level Games
The PotsCast is the weekly Nintendo and video game podcast from the LootPots team. We get together to discuss the latest gaming news, rumours and releases. Get in touch with us at [email protected], watch us on YouTube, join our Discord server, and support us on Patreon.